• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

4 wheeler

Powerram

Iv recently picked up a 4 wheeler, part of the reason my truck isn't finished haha, Its a Honda trx 350, pretty good shape but has sitting syndrome. Rear brakes and adjusters and brake pedal were seized solid, battery was a car battery in a milk crate on the backrack, iv replaced that with the proper fitting AGM battery, had and still has a few small issues, picking at it every day. Gear shift lever is also needing some love, fixed for now, but probably will replace in the future. I got it for putting around the yard, also to take the kids on little adventures. It was a deal I couldn't turn down. Its hard to find the smaller quads in good shape or arnt hammered to death for a reasonable price. Never owned one before and have only driven quads a handful of times. I grew up on dirtbikes. The whole FAM is excited, can get to my buddies place through the trails, should be neat to have.

IMG_20171209_140954.jpg

Getting one that is not hammered to death is nice.  Mine and my bro's, thoroughly hammered............  Wasn't when we bought it though!

And had to do the rear end twice.  Diff, brakes, bearings, everything.  Understandable, they get some hard use! Ours is an '02(?), we bought it around '06, and it has seen hard use since.  Buried in mud.  Rolled a couple of times, put away very wet many many times.  Cracked frame, bent handle bars.  But, never an engine or powertrain issue except repeated drowning of the rear diff.

Archived