• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

MUD Run 2017

SQRLPWR

• 1 month later...
8 hours ago, sar4x4 said:

It is as steep as it looks, and my QuadraJet carb ran fine on those slopes!

412B5CCC-69A1-4DCF-A5D3-193D368E5B58.thumb.jpeg.931950031d4d0c2e550dcb66a9a2da50.jpeg

That's why I also have a Quardra Jet on my truck too. Wow, where did that dent come from? your Burb Is starting to look like my truck haha, dents in the panels, zipties on the fender flares , lots of the same scars haha, 

Yeah, the Burb came off of probably the widest trail l’ve ever driven probably with the most damage l’ve ever done!  That LF was a smack on a tree when I didn’t realize my non-crossover steering was all bound up.

Then later I got sloppy and clipped the RR even worse!  Add the yellow security post I hit at the Bayers Lake Timmie’s, and she is  starting to show many scars....  The other RR scar was when someone told me to give ‘er when I knew I was going to hit.  At Andy Wambolt’s father’s trails down in Cumberland.  I’d like to do those again....

Archived