• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Coupon code thread

82Yota

20 minutes ago, jay said:

Thanks Greg!

I think the RA codes expire, but you can usually just google for a RA code. I did it when I ordered the gas tank.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=rock+auto+discount+code&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&gws_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=e9L5Wd2vLqbg0gKExZyQBQ

Yeah they do expire, but that one is fresh from this week. I'll post more codes for other places when I find them. 

"Funny how people like to chime in with tips on saving money AFTER you've already spent it."   So Apropos........  ( Actually I don't like that word!)

I bought something from RA a couple weeks ago! lol  However it was only $20-$30 dollars.  But I didn't even think of using a coupon.

Now with this thread, I might remember next time!

2 hours ago, sar4x4 said:

"Funny how people like to chime in with tips on saving money AFTER you've already spent it."   So Apropos........  ( Actually I don't like that word!)

I bought something from RA a couple weeks ago! lol  However it was only $20-$30 dollars.  But I didn't even think of using a coupon.

Now with this thread, I might remember next time!

Har!

Archived