• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

What did you use your truck for today?

sar4x4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My car is designed to fit 8' lengths. These only came in 10', but by sitting them on (abusing) my dash they fit in and the hatch closed!  Next time I'll take Scout.  When the brake/turn signal is fixed!  This isn't the first time I've 'used' my car.  It has a few scratches of life on it!  Like me!

IMG_3904.thumb.JPG.1c86202f62ca404aee87c67613293f25.JPG

Metal racking in the 'free pallet' section at Kent.  My second score!

IMG_3908.thumb.JPG.0b8fc14e7b198fafbe943951b9e7a14c.JPG

Iv been using Tracey's Magnum as a truck. I brought home a couple of 10' lengths of exhaust pipe in it when I did the exhaust on the tow truck. We still had seating for 4 and geroceries in the back. We believe in using them to their full potential, but without purposely damaging it. We wrapped a rag anywhere the exhaust pipe contacted the interior . yesterday we were cutting and trimming some overgrown property so all the cut wood was stacked and loaded into the car as well as chainsaw, tools from repairing the new JD lawntractor, (only has 9 hrs on it now) and fuel, oils and such.

I hooked the ole GMC on to a tree that we cut and got snagged on a bunch of other tree's the other day. Didn't even do any damage but almost took out the outhouse...

When I go down to the farm there's always something I need to tow or shove out of the way with it. Usually a Volvo.

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, autumnwalker said:

ROFL - I have no words.

Did you haul that out of the woods?

Yep, was the guys heep who got lost behind the airport, he broke down and jeep burnt , him and his buddy spent the night wandering in the snow and rain, wednight/Thurs am last week, we met up there Thursday with RCMP and started the search for them while S&A was prepping the chopper and DNR was going to bring some quads. We found them quick once we headed in, they were ok, but cold and wet. 

Archived