• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

100% on the road, now working out some equipment details to make it ready to tow

1600397498362.jpg

• Like 3

Another test load, transported this car to filming sets 2 nights in a row. 

IMG_20201003_092008_0.jpg

• Like 3

Found out the park brake on the towtruck will hold the truck while it's empty on an incline, but not while loaded on the same incline. Going to look more into this tomorrow, iv adjusted it once before when it wouldn't hold anything, hoping it just needs a little more adjusting. Iv ran it back and forth to work for a bit, drivability is good, had a few minor fuel supply issues, I have found and carry tools specific to roadside repairs on that. Overall it's working good. Iv got the Business Name reserved, just need to register for the next step. FIREBALL TOWING & RECOVERY

• Like 2

We saw you on Lucasville Rd on Thursday (?) night!  👍

12 hours ago, autumnwalker said:

Nice work! Any significance behind the name?

Yep, fire ball of my  burnt wrecker below. I'm not real creative on naming things, so figured it suits

IMG_20170413_134513653.jpg

20170702_011919.thumb.jpg.917bbd01aca2f59ae135cf5f97549220~2.jpg

• Like 1

So I can help move those 4x4 projects around, or if the vehicle won't make it home I can help retrieve it, or move those things that aren't ment for the road. No emergency stuff and no extremely time sensitive things at the moment as I work a regular day job

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 12:57 PM, Powerram said:

So I can help move those 4x4 projects around, or if the vehicle won't make it home I can help retrieve it, or move those things that aren't ment for the road. No emergency stuff and no extremely time sensitive things at the moment as I work a regular day job

Perfect!  I bet/hope you will be moderately busy over time!

Towed this one the other night, a friend spotted me and snapped a pic, and an awesome pic at that

121808324_10159077757713784_193735241063999173_o.jpg

• Like 2

9 hours ago, ovrlndr said:

Really great to see ur up and running 🙂

Thanks!! 

^^  'SQRLPWR' and 'ovrlndr' in the same messages/thread?  A flaw in the coding?  Hmm...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sar4x4 said:

^^  'SQRLPWR' and 'ovrlndr' in the same messages/thread?  A flaw in the coding?  Hmm...

Hehe no I've flipped to my other personality 🤪