• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Towing

Powerram

• 3 weeks later...

Found out the park brake on the towtruck will hold the truck while it's empty on an incline, but not while loaded on the same incline. Going to look more into this tomorrow, iv adjusted it once before when it wouldn't hold anything, hoping it just needs a little more adjusting. Iv ran it back and forth to work for a bit, drivability is good, had a few minor fuel supply issues, I have found and carry tools specific to roadside repairs on that. Overall it's working good. Iv got the Business Name reserved, just need to register for the next step. FIREBALL TOWING & RECOVERY

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

So I can help move those 4x4 projects around, or if the vehicle won't make it home I can help retrieve it, or move those things that aren't ment for the road. No emergency stuff and no extremely time sensitive things at the moment as I work a regular day job

• Like 1

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2020 at 12:57 PM, Powerram said:

So I can help move those 4x4 projects around, or if the vehicle won't make it home I can help retrieve it, or move those things that aren't ment for the road. No emergency stuff and no extremely time sensitive things at the moment as I work a regular day job

Perfect!  I bet/hope you will be moderately busy over time!

18 hours ago, autumnwalker said:

Looks really good on the road! You said you could take two rigs with this? On the deck and on a lift?

Thanks, yes, can take 2 vehicles, one on top and one behind, also take trailers behind too

• Like 1

On 10/22/2020 at 1:32 PM, autumnwalker said:

Looks really good on the road! You said you could take two rigs with this? On the deck and on a lift?

Here is two on the hook, not a car but still on the wheel lift, the full side on pic makes the trailer look nose high, but it's just the crown of a small hill, once on flat ground it was level

IMG_20201024_155031_4.jpg

122196513_10159092843193784_4468161041166672014_o (1).jpg

• Like 3

It's OFFICIAL, I'm open for business. FIREBALL TOWING & RECOVERY   902-329-3440 

But again I run a regular day job so no emergencies or extremely time sensitive loads 

Business cards are in the works

Screenshot_20201003-201814.png

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Powerram said:

It's OFFICIAL, I'm open for business. FIREBALL TOWING & RECOVERY   902-329-3440 

But again I run a regular day job so no emergencies or extremely time sensitive loads 

Business cards are in the works

Screenshot_20201003-201814.png

Do you have a digital copy of the business card we can give out/post if somebody asks ?