• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Ledwidge Lookoff Rally

TomWood

Hey guys!

Rally this year is the pit on the 19th of August and then the woods runs on the 20th. Both will be done daytime, also here is a sneak peak of a new addition for us at the rally.

Big thanks to Jay for designing the decal! 

Also we need a car 00, 99, and two sweep vehicles. I was told there will be a special guest for car 0

IMG_5150.JPG

Tom:  Maybe Kelvin's post above should be moved to Reader's Rig's/Welcome to the Club/ etc?

Special Guest for Car 0!  Nice!  And I was going to mention I'd rather do a different position this year anyway!

Include Deb and I in the prospective vehicular support list.  If you have too many, maybe we'll watch with Derek!

For Car 0 - I have the light and siren.  When you're talking with Cindy, find out when/where she needs it.  Probably on Saturday the 19th!

• 2 months later...

Hey guys, some pictures to get people pumped for the event this year!

http://bluenoseautosport.ca/hmmerk/BAC-LLO-July2016/SlideShow/index.htm

So far we have Myself (Car 99), Mopar Matt (Recovery), Eugene and Deb as where needed :) 

we would like to have two to three more vehicles for this in prep. At most we should have a car 00, 99, and two sweep with one spare.

• 2 months later...

Yes spots available! Would be great to have you participate. They actually have a car 0 special this year so we arent providing it this time. Need you to be sweep, which is great when you have a truck for the parts that have come off cars ;)

Do you have a winch?

For the 19th the details can be found here:
http://www.lookoffrally.com/spectators/
Conrod Pit is the location and we should be there between 2-3pm

For the 20th we need to meet at the Walton Fire Station. I would like to meet at the exit 4 carpool lot off the 101 and convoy out. Meet at 8:30am and leave at 9am. There is a gas station on the way to top up fuel. One year extra fuel was needed for a rig....Derek Ms thirsty grand....

Map link for the fire station
https://maps.google.ca/maps…

So far I have car 00 and car 99 and one sweep, we do need another sweep vehicle and a backup in case of breakage. It has happened!

Jessy - Car 00
Tom - Car 99
Scott - Sweep

2 hours ago, TomWood said:

Yes spots available! Would be great to have you participate. They actually have a car 0 special this year so we arent providing it this time. Need you to be sweep, which is great when you have a truck for the parts that have come off cars ;)

Do you have a winch?

Haha sounds like fun! I do not have a winch :( but I do have straps and what not if that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived