• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Brakes

trailwalker

Hey Guys, 

Been a little while since I posted but I'm still lurking around. 

What do you guys use for brakes?  I have to do my rear brakes and I am not sure whose product I should buy.  What stands up, has good braking and does not break the bank?  Just go Mopar or are there better options out there.   

I rock WBR pads/rotors because they're the house brand at work and they meet or exceed OEM spec AND they're cheaper than a daytime hooker. 

And the pads come in ceramic or semi metallic.

On 20/03/2017 at 2:02 PM, trailwalker said:

I found the US page first, did not realize there was a CDN one.  can't beat rear pads(ceramic) and rotors(normal) for 82$.  Thanks again for the info guys!!

That is a pretty awesome price but the only problem I'd have with it is warranty.

Those rotors can be warped right outta the box and then you're SOL and freight charges on rotors ain't cheap.

The lifetime warranty is nice but not perfect. I know it's lifetime, but it's also one time replacement, not infinant. And Im fairly certain that you need a repair shop invoice stating the parts are defective or broken or whatever the problem is

Archived