• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Coffee Night location schedule

SQRLPWR

Coffee nights have been pretty popular over the last year or so, with really good attendance.

We've been experimenting with ways to get the location decided; from random choices, to who-calls-it-gets-to-choose, to last minute oh **** we forgot, to Facebook polls (which failed to show up on mobile devices this week for some reason)

Since we're spread across the land, Tom and I decided to keep the different locations and move towards a set rotor, with random guest locations in-between - like the Dartmouth car show place in summer etc.

Here's the proposed rotor based on location spread, request popularity and attendance;

1. Coffee night this week - 7pm Thursday @ Tim Hortons in Akerley - 15 Akerley Blvd, Dartmouth, NS B3B 1J6
  2. Coffee night this week - 7pm Thursday @ Tim Hortons in Bayers Lake - 5 Lakelands Blvd, Halifax, NS B3K 5L2
  3. Coffee night this week - 7pm Thursday @ Tim Hortons in Bedford Common - 36 Verdi Dr, Bedford, NS B4A 0C2
  4. Coffee night this week - 7pm Thursday @ Tim Hortons in Fall River - 3290 Lake Thomas Dr, Fall River, NS B2T 1E6
  5. Coffee night this week - 7pm Thursday @ Tim Hortons in Lady Hammond - 6034 Lady Hammond Rd, Halifax, NS B3K 2R6

If there are no objections by Monday, we'll start the rotor next week with Akerley and move down the list.

I've pinned the post so you can copy/paste the details to Facebook.

• 5 months later...

Hey guys is there a valley chapter that has coffee nights or is this for all areas. Im looking to join the club but no one has returned the message i sent via the web site. So I would like to meet up with someone and start the membership process.

There is another coffee thread, and we do usually follow this rotating schedule.

Tom Wood, club prez, lives in St. Croix and has held Windsor coffee nights 'on occasion'.  Maybe he'll see this thread and post something.

This week we are breaking the schedule for a single summer event, meeting at the A&W Woodside (Dartmouth) weekly summer Car Cruise/Show 'n Shine.

Hey sorry I didnt see the email! I will check with our site admin and find out where that goes. 

We can definitely plan to have one closer to the valley as a few requests have been made. Whereabouts in the valley are yah?

• 7 months later...

Archived