• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

My Beast 86 F150 $4500

Powerram

So I'll throw this up on this for the back country members first.I'm going to sell the Ford for sure. it would need a bit of love to be perfect but what wheeler wouldnt

Here is the list. 

-Rcv front axle shafts

-30 spline warn hubs

-front auto locker

-351w with good torquy low end camshaft

-Np435 4 speed manual trans with hyd clutch

-np208 transfercase

-6" lift system 

-9" rear end , have auto locker for it but not in it

- Cb

-grant steering wheel

-bushwacker cutout fender flares

-Brand new 35" 12.5 r 15 BFG MudTerrains

-alumnium rad and electric fans

Clutch was done last summer, engine has new cam,lifters and brand new Rochester carb,n we starter,  has headers and dual exhaust, 100% new brake lines front to back, and brakes are in 75% range. body is dented all over, but has no rust or body fill. I have welded one cab corner in and will weld the other before sale. That was the only rust in the whole truck. It is from Alberta. It will need a windshield because I caught a low hanging tree and it broke. I'm sure there is lots more I'm forgetting, has current safety. I'm looking for $4500 firm as I have over $7000 invested in parts alone. This is a turn key wheeler ready to run. And I know every inch of this truck and can show you any thing and everything I am aware of with this truck. Thanks for looking, I'm sure there is more I'm forgetting and club members can vouch for truck credibility. it will fit up to 39" tires with rubbing on radius arms, with the tire and wheel combo on currently rubbing is almost eliminated. I'm sure I'm forgetting more things

Front bumper, winch and light bar not included, stock type bumper will be in its place

IMG_20161003_242124168.jpg

IMG_20160825_200826644.jpg

IMG_20160526_170149576_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150619_195925886.jpg

IMG_20160525_165830148.jpg

53 minutes ago, jay said:

Matt has form, so I'm not surprised....but will be sad to see the Beast go!

Going to be more traditional build for me this time, 1 tons, gear drive transfer case, big block engine, no plastic flares

40 minutes ago, jay said:

Stop that!
LOL

I just about survived the 1st Zuk....Chads was a close one, so no more projects LOL

I can deliver it, has PTO driven winch, 4speed manual, throaty wide block v8 runs great, 

3 minutes ago, Powerram said:

I can deliver it, has PTO driven winch, 4speed manual, throaty wide block v8 runs great, 

43 minutes ago, jay said:

Stop that!
LOL

I just about survived the 1st Zuk....Chads was a close one, so no more projects LOL

I'll even throw in a set of super rare 15" 8 lug wheels to fit that truck so u can run the tires you have on the 15" wheels

^ I had such rims!  When I went from 1/2 ton to 3/4 ton axles.  Then when I switched from the 8 lug D44 (front) to my first D60, I had to grind the calipers, and then eventually when I went to my second D60 (different gear ratio), I got 17" rims and tires.  The rims weren't so rare a few years ago, but getting rarer.  Bought them off of the 'Bargain Hunter', it was paper, before Kijiji!

52 minutes ago, 82Yota said:

Maaaaaaan wtf. I'll trade you a FWD ranger for it haha. Good luck with the sale though. Whoever gets it is getting a smokin deal

It's not really listed yet, figure I'd let back country people see it first, then I'll post it so the world will see it. Then it will probably move. Also have to find a few min to weld the cab corner up so I can fix the big dent in the box to a small dent lol

48 minutes ago, Powerram said:

It's not really listed yet, figure I'd let back country people see it first, then I'll post it so the world will see it. Then it will probably move. Also have to find a few min to weld the cab corner up so I can fix the big dent in the box to a small dent lol

If I had the cash I'd buy that for sure man. Jealous of whoever buys it

13 minutes ago, 82Yota said:

If I had the cash I'd buy that for sure man. Jealous of whoever buys it

Yeah, turn key rig, I usually never sell my rigs, they end up being parted out to the cause , but nothing from this truck is needed for the next truck cept the bumper and winch

14 minutes ago, Powerram said:

Yeah, turn key rig, I usually never sell my rigs, they end up being parted out to the cause , but nothing from this truck is needed for the next truck cept the bumper and winch

Cant believe that you're selling it...

Archived