• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Spryfield Santa Claus Parade Float

sar4x4

Thanks Clarence!  Looking good!  I don't follow FB so theses are a first see for me.

ADMIN - split from this thread 

On another note, I can start a PM, thoughts on the Parade?  Maybe it's too early, but the float materials were getting kind of rugged...

Thanks Clarence.  Did you tell the organizers that you are stepping away?  I just wouldn't want the organizers to come to Backcountry on short notice and we tell them we aren't interested, leaving them in a pinch.  I do not know if the club is interested, it's not something I'm willing to take on.  I will leave it for the club to decide.

I will miss the Turkey Burgers!

Thanks.  I think you did a great job, I like to think when we have to step away from something that the next person/group can take it further forward.  Heck, they'll probably just use some sort of social media thing and everyone can stay home warm and dry and attend through some virtual reality manner, lol.

Archived