• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Membership

Jawritch

Hmm, part of the membership process is attending a meeting if I recall correctly.  It's probably on-line here somewhere..  If there hasn't been any business meetings, then coffee should count if it doesn't already!  And Saturday's run probably should count as a club run.  Tom has a history of making good decisions,,,,,,,,,, :1011:

• 1 month later...

March is almost half a year away.  To be fair and keep interest in the club there should be policy / procedures for coming on board mid-year, if there aren't already.  Can the executive re-examine this matter please?

Thanks!

I would be interested in a membership as well.  I have been out on 2 or 3 club runs as well as a couple non club runs with club members, however making it out to coffee night is proving to be a challenge due to work, and the kids bedtimes.

Tom winked above, so I'm assuming he was only kidding about waiting until March.  And the guidelines above linked by Matt state folks can be admitted at the next monthly meeting.

So, Hey Executive Folks - please schedule a monthly meeting:  we are overdue and we may have a few new official members!  And the Exec may have the power to call a Thursday night meeting at a coffee shop an official monthly meeting, or at the trailhead of a run as an official meeting......... :cool:  Justin seems to have been voted in above (he also has my vote), and he was on two M.U.D. days.........

I know I'm being pushy again...  Tom was hot on the board yesterday, hopefully he will be back here again soon!

Sorry guys I have been slacking on the meeting part of things. We do normally have them the first friday of the month however can change according to schedules. I will check calendar and get one booked in so we can get the new members their form and stickers :)

Archived