• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Zuk

SQRLPWR

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, I prefer black too. Dave almost had a heart attack when I suggested I was gonna paint the chrome ones black, so I didn't LOL.

I've no real plans for the black ones tho. It was a good deal, and I needed to move the last of the X out of the garage. I'll keep them as spares for now.

Keep them as spares.  Maybe you'll end up with another set of tries you can use for different terrain conditions, like me!  Or, over the months / years, you may prefer the black on the truck for a while.  I turned my RWL tires inward a couple years ago (the ATs).  I like the black sidewall look better on a trail rig, the RWLs look okay on the Scout!  For now!

I had to re-wire the spot lights as the wires got mashed up when I was installing the winch plate.

Installed the new to me OEM door cards - no more rattles from the diamond plate :) It's never gonna be perfect, but I like it :)

Chad gave me some window winders as mine were broken, and window winder trims as they were missing.

Now some poser shots :)

DSC_6470.JPG

DSC_6480.JPG

DSC_6475.JPG

DSC_6486.JPG

Archived