• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Zuk

SQRLPWR

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, jay said:

I've already ordered the rear disk brake conversion bracket kit.

I just ordered disk brake adapters, shock hoops, front axle truss and creeper gussets from North west fab. Some of the stuff was trail gear, not a big fan of trailmart but gotta do what ya gotta do

Im just not a big fan of how they do business. They undercut a lot of the smaller guys by jobbing out to 3rd world shitholes and dont really pass these savings on to customers. I understand how big business works, I am just not a fan of it. 

It sucks because there are  few companies out there that I wish didnt turn to crap over the years, trailmart being one and ballistic fab. Maybe ballistic is better now but they ripped a friend of mine off like $800 a few years back

When it comes to this hobby, there arent a lot of original ideas anymore so most stuff is just a copy of a copy of a copy. Atleast when it comes to bolt on parts.

Archived