• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Zuk

SQRLPWR

3 hours ago, jay said:

I've sat in a LOT of seats at Kenny's, and older Grand Prix (Grand AM?) seats were my favorite that would fit in the narrow Zuk.

Space is not a major issue in either the Burb or the Scout.  Especially the Burb!  Lol  I'm going right for full-size truck seats for it.  The Scout is a bit narrower though, but not like the Sammi!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/18/2019 at 8:03 AM, jay said:
13 hours ago, jay said:

I've sat in a LOT of seats at Kenny's, and older Grand Prix (Grand AM?) seats were my favorite that would fit in the narrow Zuk.

Wish I had known, just cleared out all my grand ams, but, I still have a G6 Gt with good looking front seats that fold forward being a 2dr car. 

Kicked down the door at Kenny's this morning 30 minutes before they open. They were kind enough to let me in the yard early....had to get back home for work at 9 LOL

Picked up a pump adjuster bolt , because one didn't come with the pump, and a resevoir because the one I was given has a big dent in it.

Also picked up a belt for the custom pump location K040343

20190219_202301.jpg

I'll stick my neck out here.....,

Maybe the new seats and power steering should have come first for comfort,  before the spring over, etc. etc. etc.

?

Lol

I don't stand behind my decisions!  They were never in the right order! lol

• 1 month later...

Archived