• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Twisted Sister?

derekmac

Back off topic.  I'm down for doing the Curse in June.  Post up on BC FB page as well, please.

It is a very challenging trail.  It's snug in spots, and the rocks are big and very plentiful.  There are go-arounds for some of the obstacles...but what's the fun in that.

Twisted Sister was the best run of NSJC this year in my opinion. I used every skid plate and rock slider the thing has. There is one section of trees that required me to make a 3 point turn, and even then I made it though with front and rear fenders touching trees at the same time. I don't know if it would be full size friendly! My youtube video should be done processing tonight.

15 hours ago, dereku said:

Twisted Sister was the best run of NSJC this year in my opinion. I used every skid plate and rock slider the thing has. There is one section of trees that required me to make a 3 point turn, and even then I made it though with front and rear fenders touching trees at the same time. I don't know if it would be full size friendly! My youtube video should be done processing tonight.

My wife drove my TJ through it no problem too. She liked it, but would not take HER Jeep through it, lol!

Archived