• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Drink of choice??

derekmac

As I'm sitting here enjoying a glass of red wine, I'm wondering what you drink of choice is?  I've actually just started drinking red wine more.  Mostly cause it's cheap! LOL

Canadian Whiskey is my drink of choice.  Either straight up, or with a bit of ice.  I also quite enjoy a nice cold beer, or a drink of dark rum and Coke.  Or just dark rum.

1 minute ago, derekmac said:

Can't see why not. lol

I've never really gotten into the vodka.  Wife loves it though.

It's pretty alright, despite the cold sweats and the feeling that you're dying

5 minutes ago, jay said:

If I drink just 1 beer I'm totaly done, so I dont normally drink.

If on the rare occasion i do drink, i usually drink a whole bottle of vodka with red bull or some other chemically enhanced beverage, and I'm fine.

Wait, what? You're German. You're SUPPOSED to drink

Wine - Yellow Tail Shiraz (red)

for white wine, it has to be sweet; Relax Riesling is good but 15 bucks a bottle

Beer: true bluenoser here, Keith's. Coors light if I want to drink some beers without getting drunk :)

Hard stuff: any good whiskey, shots of just about anything in the right situation :)  except vodka and gin, for gods sake don't do shots of vodka and gin!!!!!

11 hours ago, 82Yota said:

Shouldnt a true bluenoser be drinking Schooner?

That is the brand of beer I buy. It is the only long standing beer that still uses the original recipe.

And lately I have been drinking my homemade berry wines. Although the supply is starting to get rather low :(:(:( ...

22 hours ago, Powerram said:

Does Dr. Pepper count?

21 hours ago, Powerram said:

Some times I get brave and have a bottle of Pepsi....

You wild man, lol :excited::excited::excited:

11 hours ago, flibby said:

Wine - Yellow Tail Shiraz (red)

for white wine, it has to be sweet; Relax Riesling is good but 15 bucks a bottle

Beer: true bluenoser here, Keith's. Coors light if I want to drink some beers without getting drunk :)

Hard stuff: any good whiskey, shots of just about anything in the right situation :)  except vodka and gin, for gods sake don't do shots of vodka and gin!!!!!

Should get into making your own... I haven't made a batch that has cost me more than $1.80 a bottle, all inclusive outside of a bit of equipment. The payoff is worth it in the end...

On 4/16/2016 at 9:28 PM, Eastcoastcam said:

That is the brand of beer I buy. It is the only long standing beer that still uses the original recipe.

And lately I have been drinking my homemade berry wines. Although the supply is starting to get rather low :(:(:( ...

You wild man, lol :excited::excited::excited:

Should get into making your own... I haven't made a batch that has cost me more than $1.80 a bottle, all inclusive outside of a bit of equipment. The payoff is worth it in the end...

I've thought about making wine maybe I'll look into it a little more.

I can honestly say that I have never had a bottle of homemade beer that I truly enjoyed so that's out of the question.

Archived