• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Cross-NS trail

SQRLPWR

Hmm, nice idea!  Seems to be the rage, Argentina to Alaska..  Alaska south to north.......

Idea for M.U.D. 2016? 

My sister followed her GPS from Murphy's Cove to Tatamagouche (shortest route, not best route!) and she said it was largely dirt road.  

With the amount of trails that connect at some point. It's easy to get from lunenbgerg to Sackville then airport then the eastern shore through porters lake and then lake Charlotte and you keep going until at least last sheet harbour. Using fun trails and logging roads, without barely touching the pavement

And i m not even considering myself as someone who knows the trails "really" good around here. So it would be feasible i think

From Tangier to moose river gold mines, over stuarts hill to upper stewiacke, through greenfield to mt thom, mt thom to tatamagouche, across to wentworth through londonderry, then skip n jump up to jeffs area. Very doable

Archived