• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

SOLD: 2002 Grand Cherokee

derekmac

Since I just bought a TJ, the old WJ has to go.  It's a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee, V8, 249,000 km, 32" BFG MT's, custom 2x6 steel rockers, 10 way power leather seats...

Quite a few of you know my rig, so I won't go into great detail here.  You can also go through the build thread to see just about everything done to it. https://www.backcountry4x4club.ca/forums/topic/4555-the-slowest-wj-build-in-history/?page=20

It was safetied in October (I think, lol), two new front wheel bearings this month, new rear pads and one new caliper very recently, and new tie rod ends on the drag link this month as well, and I have two new tie rod ends for the tie rod bar that I haven't installed.  Also new rear Bilstein 5100's.

It needs a tail light as I broke the connector tab in the light when I accidentally put the bulb in backwards.  It also needs a steering stabilizer as I bent the one on it a LONG time ago.  Could also use new tires, but they are still getting me where I need to go in the trails.

I really have no idea what to ask for it, so I'll start with $3300 obo.  It also comes with damn near an entire Jeeps worth of spare parts.  Just about everything minus an engine and transfer case.  It comes with a good spare transmission, doors, windshield, hatch, rear axle, ect.

I will be removing the LED lights, and Viair OBA from it.

6BF05A1D-2C3B-4062-9B93-D767A3C6A101.jpg

29B67B3A-B54F-482A-84F8-1BF3402BDBB1.jpg

D02A673A-4020-4D2E-9F54-7C130D4C0E8D.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It's official, the WJ is up for sale now.  $3300 obo with all the spare parts.  You get just about an entire Jeeps worth of parts, minus an engine, front diff and transfer case.  If I can't get $3000, I'll consider less, but it won't come with any spare parts.

Archived