• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Trailer

ram5.9

Finally broke down and bought an 18ft lowboy car hauler.  I had to make removeable fenders in order to get enough width to load my truck. The tracker fits no problem. My truck is still licensed for the road but the tracker will never see the payment again. 

Now I told the wife that it would end up paying for it self, so now I need some odd jobs :)

Needless to say truck and trailer for hire!

4 hours ago, ram5.9 said:

Finally broke down and bought an 18ft lowboy car hauler.  I had to make removeable fenders in order to get enough width to load my truck. The tracker fits no problem. My truck is still licensed for the road but the tracker will never see the payment again. 

Now I told the wife that it would end up paying for it self, so now I need some odd jobs :)

Needless to say truck and trailer for hire!

This needs pics!

OK, I picked it up from NB during the Xmas holidays. I hauled my truck using the same spec trailer before only difference that one was rented. Powerram- I won't be hauling everything and anything with this one :) Nothing bigger than my truck. I'm towing it with 13 ram 1500 which has no trouble pulling it but its sits a bit low with the load. Got to love coil springs in the rear (just not for towing) I might get air bags down the road. I will first see how much I actually use it. I really don't get as much "play time" as I would like :(   

Trailer 1.jpg

Trailer 2.jpg

Trailer 3.jpg

2 hours ago, ram5.9 said:

OK, I picked it up from NB during the Xmas holidays. I hauled my truck using the same spec trailer before only difference that one was rented. Powerram- I won't be hauling everything and anything with this one :) Nothing bigger than my truck. I'm towing it with 13 ram 1500 which has no trouble pulling it but its sits a bit low with the load. Got to love coil springs in the rear (just not for towing) I might get air bags down the road. I will first see how much I actually use it. I really don't get as much "play time" as I would like :(   

Trailer 1.jpg

Trailer 2.jpg

Trailer 3.jpg

Nice trailer!!! 

Archived