• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Welp, there goes a few more traills.

JKWhoo!

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, JKWhoo! said:

Personally, the idea of off road parks doesn't appeal to me much. I like to explore and there's precious little exploration to be done on the beaten path of an off road park

Same here to an extent. Private park would be great for comps and events but unless its a few thousand acres its gonna get boring awful quick.

I like the idea of being able to pack the truck up with the wife and the dog and hit the woods for the weekend, not on some big scheduled run or event, maybe another truck or whatever. Go back, set up a tent, cook, fish, pan for gold etc.

Also I am a big fan of finding old steel mainly because it cleans up the trails and those old lag bolts on the bridges are good steel to work with. Its always nice to leave a spot in better shape than it was before you got there.

The NS govt has never been able to comprehend the potential for opening up a proper set of trails throughout the province for 4x4ing/snowmobiles/quads etc. Look at NFLD, they have a decent size tourist industry based on snowmobiling alone. Same with NB.

The real problem with this province is the libtards/conservatards that are in charge. 

16 hours ago, 82Yota said:

Its funny how the people who "protect" these parks will never actually use them. 

Couldn't have said it better/more accurately.

In all my time in devils jaws, and there has been a lot of time spent back there I have never seen anything except 4x4s and ATVs. And I would bet my last dollar it isn't any of us that use it that wanted it cut off.

Archived