• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Tire contact

SQRLPWR

This evening I bought a set of 4x 235/60/18 Cooper made 'Starfire' winters for Tracey's flex for $530 all in, which I thought was a pretty nice deal.

The part time almost-startup business I got them from in Middle Sackville said they mostly deal in metric tires, but could also get hold of M/Ts - they just recently sold a set of 33 KM2's for ~ $1000.

So, might be worth dropping them a line if you're in the market for tires.

IMG_20151117_201855.jpg

• 1 month later...

Ending up going with 315/70/17 Cooper Stt Pro tires. 

Price I found was good, compared to what some other dealers gave me. 

I paid $2015 for set of 5 tires. 

Here are some quote on tires he gave me. Prices include taxes and 3 business day delivery 

$1870 for cooper stt 315/70/17

$2015 For stt Pro's 315/70/17

$1785 for bfg ko2 35x12.5.17 

$2245 for 35in bfg Mud terrain km2 

And if I wanted smaller tires 255/75/17 bfg mt for $1060

Hey everyone.. Mitch (The Tire Man) here.

A couple customers mentioned this was posted here, so I wanted to take a peak.

I really appreciate the referrals, business & kind words & a special thanks to Jay for sharing our business card!!

We are intending to stock more of the larger tires come spring which will reduce prices by around $20/tire on items we are currently ordering in. 

I'd be more then happy to pass along any quotes to anyone asking, or answer any questions you may have regardless if you are purchasing from me. 

Thanks for the support!

Cheers

On 1/12/2016 at 8:26 PM, Lil'monster said:

Can you get tsl's

Looks like something I can track down special order, however no "price list" available to me at the moment. If you're after a certain size, please contact me (text/phone/email - contact info on the business card at the top) and I'd be happy to see what I can track down for you as well as throw you a few other options as well! Thanks.

Archived