• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

POWER WAGON And Diesel (Diesel truck gone)

Powerram

Decided to sell the ol Power wagon. From Alberta, needs minor floor work, Runs and moves but doesn't stop. Needs wheel cylinders at all 4 corners. All brake parts are available thru carquest. Braden PTO driven winch on front. Open to offers, don't be scared to give me an offer, I don't get offended and the worst that could happen is I could accept. I have a pile of things to go with this ol rig. From spare transmission with bb bell housing to a complete short box step side box , doors, side glass, interior bits and pieces and probably more. How she sits in the pics is how u get her. 

IMG_20150626_111017491.jpg

IMG_20150626_111027895.jpg

Yep, I agree, this is my 3rd powerwagon like this, I had big plans for it and this one had the right gear. Wasn't hacked up over the years. Here is a pic of the one before this one. Was nice when finished, but was hacked in places before I got it.

575756_4206836332172_1276392647_n.jpg

That red one was real rough before it was , I'm not going to call it restored, it was far from restored, but more like brought back from the dead, but it wanted to stay dead, the engine ran OK for a put down the street in town, but I tried to drive it for more than a 5 min drive and she dropped her oil pressure and just lost interest after that, after the amount of effort to get it to that point. So it got sold needing an engine. From there on , I make sure the junk runs before starting to fix them up.

The 66 I have now, runs great, iv taken it on a back road or two, used it to move scrap trucks around, it has a great engine.just love hearing it run, most reliable truck I have for starting. It always starts.

And don't be scared of the number in my price, it is just a number and can be changed. I'd love to see this ol rig go to a good home, and realistically, I'm probably not going to get to it. I hate having something deteriorate while I have it. If I had a dry place for it to sit, I'd leave it but its outside and will remain outside , the price is pretty flexible... Just want to see it go to a good home, also have a freshly recored rad specific to the truck to go with it too.

• 3 weeks later...

I could do a package deal on her with a tow rig. $6000 for both trucks. Screaming deal to be had. 1996 Cummins turbo diesel, half a million kms on it but engine never opened up and bone stock fuel plates. Still has tamper proof screws in it. Good for another 500,000.  From Alberta, frame still showing factory black paint, starting to blister around wheel wells but not rot.  Interior nice and stock right down to the cassette deck.  Only modifications to truck is smoke stacks and airbags on rear with 5th wheel hitch rails installed. Both trucks for 6000, or $5000 for diesel and $4000 for 1966 Pictures from march this year. Running boards are being removed this week .

IMG_20150325_171213831_HDR.jpg

IMG_20150325_171158605_HDR.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Archived