• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

2 V8 dodge Dakotas *SOLD*

Powerram

150xxxkms. Runs with boost. needs exhaust manifolds, rear brake line and a battery. Really solid little truck. No cab rust . No frame or under box rust. Some minor cosmetic issues around wheels from previous welding but easily covered with factory fender flares. Good windshield. Nice interior, pwr windows, per locks, keyless entry, Great winter truck or plow trucktruck

That is everything I know about this truck. I haven't had it long , my plans have changed I'm not needing this truck now.

So the second truck is 4.7v8 5 speed 4x4 with Meyers elec/hyd plow, runs and plows great. $2200 pkg deal for both trucks and the plow

IMG_20151010_181252390.jpg

IMG_20151010_155507666.jpg

IMG_20151206_165622883.jpg

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, 82Yota said:

This thing have a valid mvi on it? Exhaust manifold just cracked or is it beyond repair?

Not currently on the road. Brand new headers, one installed but shifted my attention to the other dakota.needs y pipe. Flanges are no good. Y pipe is 95 bucks, and brake lines, probably a tune up.  Forgot this ad was still up, was using a few parts from this to keep the other truck on the road. Would like to sell both as a package deal.

Archived