• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Beaver Bank f***ery

JKWhoo!

I was out this morning for a quick rip around the neighboorhood. Beaver Bank ATV club has posted no tresspassing signs on every entrance to Barrett land. Big, official looking signs to. Talk about no access to barrett land except by the beaver bank ATV club, with some small fine print about the barrett permits under that.

If they're posting these signs on behalf of Barrett I'd watch out for them fuckers. Acting all deputized and what not. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see them reporting people to barrett.

They even posted one of the signs at the end of my street. I know I'll be calling RCMP to complain about ATVs on my road now.

afaik everyone who wants to access Barrett land has to do the stewardship thing. No blanket coverage for clubs. Not really a big deal for the club, almost nothing we do as a club takes place on their land. But for myself, living in Beaver Bank you can't cross a ditch in this place without being on their land.

Archived