• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Truro Coffee Night - 16th July in Stewiacke (Mammoth Tim Horton's)

TomWood

So we have been a little biased and haven't been up to Truro yet. I am looking at getting a coffee night up there for the 16th of July. This way we can have a little road trip and get together with our other members. Thoughts?

This location:

Tim Hortons

87 Main St W
Stewiacke, NS B0N 2J0
Modified for location, a little easier on and off highway for some.
Final Modification for Location :) Lots of interest in Stewiacke so its going there! Meet up for 7pm and enjoy some good times and coffee.

YEAH. What time are you planning to do this. Have soccer with the kids until 7, but I'm available after that. Fortunately, my wife is working days that week so I'm free in the evenings ;)

ETA: There is also the Tim's at the Power Centre. Exit 13A (saves about 3-4 minutes of driving). Heck, I'd even meet at the Tim's in Stewiacke!

Or as me and Jessy like to refer to it as we drive by. "The Elephant Butt" since that's all you see from the highway.

Yep, you see it coming and going... I have a few people, well, uhm, I'll just leave it at that.

Honestly appreciate the efforts for everyone expressing interest in a Truro meet, but Stewie is a better spot. Saves you 15 minutes each way and save us locals 45 minutes or more. Not expecting this to be a regular thing, but once or twice a year is a good plan.

Hat's off to you Tom for considering/leading this!

Archived