• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Steering Shake

Guest BogFather

• 2 weeks later...

hopefully picking up the inner tie rod and the rear sway bar bushings by the end of next week. then just gotta get them installed and keep fingers crossed that, that fixes the shake and the way the rear feels like it's sliding out from under it. starting to get frustrated and impatient. taking a deep breath and counting the days....

• 2 weeks later...

got the inner tie rod and the rear sway bar bushings today. now just gotta get them installed, hint hint. LMAO. but not tomorrow though, gotta get a tooth extracted. what fun that shall be eh. driving me nuts waitting to get this truck done. oh well patience is a good thing, makes sure everything is good before any kind of wheelin....

well looks like i gotta get the inner tie rod and the allignment done. so got an appointment to get them done today at 1pm out in cole harbour. gonna run me another $100 to get both done, good thing i held onto the inner tie rod and didn't return it....LMAO.

seems as though it did take care of the problem, and yes am all ready to get stuck grin.gif . hope i got someone behind me with good traction LMAO. and still got the hooks in the same position that i told you. am broke now after todays fixes. so guess gonna either have to deal with where they are or just not get too dang stuck......

Good for you, I'm glad you got it fixed.
do you only have 1 bolt holding each hook on the back?
If so I would drill another hole in each to get another one in there. It would be dangerous to pull you out with only 1 bolt.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived