• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Rigs spotted here and there!

sar4x4

20 hours ago, 82Yota said:

Spotted this in my friends family's back yard. 1979 F100 with 351 Cleveland.

She hasn't been safetied since 2002..

20170827_184712.jpg

What are they going to do with it, I can give it a nice home

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Powerram said:

What are they going to do with it, I can give it a nice home

There was a lot of talk yesterday about what to do with it on the drive home. I'm not 100% sure what the deal is with it yet.

• 1 month later...

IMG_3969.thumb.JPG.1dd3746e97ac4b2248bab1079d607f23.JPGIMG_3968.thumb.JPG.fc00248abdcdc327bc8ef7bd54b97d70.JPG

If I had to buy a new Daily Driver, would I want a Trail Hawk Compass (mini Grand?) or a Trail Hawk Cherokee?  I know I know if it's a DD I don't need a Trail Hawk but I like the red tow hooks and I do drive over the occasional curb and on dirt roads!  Lol

No problem, my big issue was with the nine speed automatic. It just felt wrong and ninth was never used under 120. The compass is a bit more compact, has a better look imo. Saw one that exact colour in Windsor today and was really good looking.

just looked and the trailhawk has the engine and trans that was in the cherokee I had. Would be worth driving to see but I wouldnt have that combo myself. Compass looks better than cherokee though in my opinion :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived