• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Rigs spotted here and there!

sar4x4

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Coffee night, ahem ahem.  I didn't make it to coffee, but made it as far as Woodside just down the road.  I have/had the 24 hour 'flu'.  No nausea, but everything else!

I've seen this Zuk at the Woodside show last year as well.  I don't think it goes off-road!  And there's a Ledwidge car beside it.

IMG_2216.JPG

Big 'Ferd'.  I suspect it doesn't go off road either.IMG_2217.JPG

The Scout doesn't go off-road either! lol.  I think the Jeep does.IMG_2218.JPG

There were three Sting Rays.  Nice reflection!IMG_2219.JPGIMG_2220.JPG

See the number on the Ledwidge car?  There were 36 cars in the Baie de Chaleur rally last weekend.

Buddy finished 17th.

He says there's 9 cars registered for Ledwidge, and a couple more will register if they don't break 'em this weekend at a rally in Quebec I believe.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Spotted at the Wolfville Farmer's Market on Saturday.

IMG_2395.JPG

NS plate.  3 guesses to what it is, and the first two don't count.

I was impressed with the full-floater rear axle!  I don't remember if that's factory or not, but sure looks it!

Tonight was the big A&W annual night.  A Show versus just a Cruise.  Twice as many vehicles as a normal Thursday, both Metro Park and Ride lots full and also the A&W lot and spilling into Pilots Pub lot.  Just a few pics.

IMG_2396.JPGIMG_2397.JPGIMG_2398.JPGIMG_2399.JPGIMG_2400.JPGIMG_2401.JPGIMG_2402.JPGIMG_2403.JPG

2 hours ago, sar4x4 said:

Spotted at the Wolfville Farmer's Market on Saturday.

IMG_2395.JPG

NS plate.  3 guesses to what it is, and the first two don't count.

I was impressed with the full-floater rear axle!  I don't remember if that's factory or not, but sure looks it!

Land cruiser? The full floater is factory to those as far as I know 

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, jay said:

Did the new RAM get a lil' bit more curvy ?

The 2500 and 3500 have looked like that since 2010. And are less curvy then their predecessor. 

7 hours ago, sar4x4 said:

Spotted this morning.  Big dent in front bumper.  Must have thought it was an off-road machine!  lol

IMG_2426.JPG

That one is an offroad machine!

6.4l HEMI  3/4 ton running gear lockers front and rear and a Warn 12k lbs winch behind the bumper.  All factory.   Only thing it's lacking is clearance. I want one so bad :)

3 hours ago, Brunet-Hemi said:

The 2500 and 3500 have looked like that since 2010. And are less curvy then their predecessor. 

That one is an offroad machine!

6.4l HEMI  3/4 ton running gear lockers front and rear and a Warn 12k lbs winch behind the bumper.  All factory.   Only thing it's lacking is clearance. I want one so bad :)

Actually, that 12000lb winch is just a de rated sticker they applied. I have a power wagon 12000 warn winch, but it is different than my m12000(but looks identical) the planetary reduction, 7/16 cable and components and technical specifications all correspond with the warn m15000 winch, but labeled a 12000lb winch due to the mounting. Just some useless info.

Also the power wagon winch is reverse rotation, meaning it spools from the top of the winch rather than the bottom

Archived