• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Import run??

TacoMitch

I don't want to bust your plan but there isn't that many "active" imports with the club as of late. Better off just coming to the club runs open to all 4x4! :)

That being said there is a few Toys around with majority being away currently. Then there is Jay with his nissan and a few others! Majority are American made.

Correct me if I'm wrong folks!

In Kirks (Tacoma with ARB bumper) first post there was talk of it and there were a couple people interested! I believe simon said he would guide it, and suggested we start a thread for it!

Here's the thread :)

And I do plan on coming out every time I have the opportunity! WAY too excited to get out on the trails this year with big meaty tires :p

In Kirks (Tacoma with ARB bumper) first post there was talk of it and there were a couple people interested! I believe simon said he would guide it, and suggested we start a thread for it!

Here's the thread :)

And I do plan on coming out every time I have the opportunity! WAY too excited to get out on the trails this year with big meaty tires :p

You won't be getting in the woods up Robert's way yet... Not without big lift, horsepower and tracks, lol!

What James said lol, however you should get all the Import guys together and maybe can do a run on the Pipeline, or Myra with them just to get out before the spring. There are a few guys with imports, should be a good crowd.

I don't want to bust your plan but there isn't that many "active" imports with the club as of late. Better off just coming to the club runs open to all 4x4! :)

That being said there is a few Toys around with majority being away currently. Then there is Jay with his nissan and a few others! Majority are American made.

Agreed...there's not enough runs as it is to start excluding folks.

I think Nissan i the only manufacturer who doesn't have a plant in Canada...right?

I ain't wheeling alone ;)

Will be fullsize doable( any of you that know me knows that pinstriping is mandatory on my runs, so turn your mirrors in) and lots of fun, lots of mud up here in spring. Oh and my 1st rule No Whiners!

Cant wait Simon, I will be up for a pre-run when needed.

Are you sure that Julie will allow you to come home with a scratched Heep?? While they are "full size friendly" based on Rob's comments; I know the type of trails in this area and full sized vehicles will have more "branch loving" than others.

He posted about "no whiners" for a reason ;)

I'm organozing a yota run in early may. I dont mind having the odd truck but last year I tried setting up various runs and only yotas showed up.

Dont mind the typo mistakes, I'm loaded in Columbia. I seen so many cool and rare trucks the çouple days its unreal.

I'm good for may! I believe my superior wants to go down south in April, so that'll drain me for that month, truck should be all ready to go by then for sure. Gives me a chance to get to princess auto to get a hitch recovery shackle ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Gone indefinitely.

Archived