• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

alaska offroad warriors

My04T4R

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From a wheelers perspective, it sucks. But from a race perspective, if you have $100,000 on the line, you need to do whatever you have to get the best lead you can.

Also, it would have sucked for them if they left it, and needed it a few mins later and had to wait for them to catch up.

My thoughts exactly, the others that were stuck when superjeep left just wanted to ***** and moan because they didnt have someone to hold their hand through every stage, they shouod of all brought their own equipment.

Agreed! As much as I hate jeeps I like rich and carl, but pete n shays style is starting to pay off, once shay warms up to the skinny pedal I think they have a great shot. Plus pete is cool as heck, dont give up or whine, just figures it out and gets er done

The motor sounds are not a SBC for Super Jeep (if you notice, they ALL sound the same :P ). They did a terrible job of editing the entire show. The production crew were not offroaders, and had no knowledge or experience pertaining to offroading.

I don't want to spoil the end on you guys if you haven't seen it yet. I watched it on Monday morning.

Archived