• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Bump and Grind accessible?

sar4x4

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last time I looked, you could drive down the Rails to Trails and turn right in to the trail head. the Gate to keep large vehicles of the Rails to Trails is now just pass the trail head. That was a few weeks ago.

Last time I looked, you could drive down the Rails to Trails and turn right in to the trail head. the Gate to keep large vehicles of the Rails to Trails is now just pass the trail head. That was a few weeks ago.

I would love to see how that goes over... Let me remove ALL club(s) decals first...

I wonder if that was temporary during the recent construction. We need recent intellegince gaterhing! A photo! Tom? You were down there last time?

I can't go look, my bro has my car the last couple of days, whilst finishing another performance upgrade on the Diesel.........

Also on my way to the DMV yesterday they have done some upgraded next to the rubber ducky in making a nice walking/biking path there.. which my guess could possibly link into the BNG trail.

There is a path that can be seen on google maps of another way to get in... we just scrapped the jeep before getting to try to access it.

Yup.. The BLT trail used to officially start in Lakeside, maybe still does, but the old rail line to it is being upgraded through Bayers Lake. It is likley all good now right from Joseph Howe Drive and how far south, well past Tantallon, all fixed up!

Drove by today. The construction work is not completed at the normal access point, no way to tell what it will be like eventually.

The gate at the Lakeside / Coca Cola Trailhead is there again, you cannot drive down the trail anymore.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived