• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

June Club Run - Rocky Myra

Due to Bump & Grind being inaccessible we will instead run the Rocky Myra for our June club run.

When: Saturday June 14th
Meet: Tim Horton's, Porter's Lake - 5215 Nova Scotia Trunk 7, Porters Lake, NS B3E 1J7
Time: 10:00 AM

https://www.google.com/maps/place/5215+Nova+Scotia+Trunk+7/@44.7447055,-63.2830416,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m2!3m1!1s0x4b5a3110d57c692d:0x148f51ca49bd35a2

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good call James!

If youve not been before, plan for the whole day too...there's plenty of spots to have fun!

I made it to the rock garden in my stock X, with no lift and with A/T slicks.....and 0-day wheeling experience.

There was just one place we had to massage the X over a couple of rocks...and in hindsight I should have attacked it differently...oh, and I got onto 2 wheels on the way back and James had to sort me out...my mistake ;)

Unfortunately, I'm out for this one. Really want to run B&G but the wife has plans for us that w/e that does not include the kids. First time in 3+ years that we won't have a kid over the w/e.

It was supposed to be a surprise, but when I asked for permission, she had to spill the beans that "we" have plans without kids ;)

• 2 weeks later...

May want to go check out the trail head, they have been doing some pretty heavy duty digging around the area. looks like they are laying pipe. big pipe to.

Archived