• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Christmas Shopping at Government Surplus

BlackPrintz

A couple of nifty stocking stuffers on the Surplus website today:

A complete home theatre system (pre HDMI) www.gcsurplus.ca/mn-eng.cfm?snc=wfsav&sc=enc-bid&scn=145373&lcn=290575&lct=L&srchtype=&lci=&str=1&ltnf=1&frmsr=1&sf=ferm-clos

Wheels and Tires, you'd have to check on the bolt pattern though www.gcsurplus.ca/mn-eng.cfm?snc=wfsav&sc=enc-bid&scn=145585&lcn=290790&lct=L&srchtype=&so=ASC&sf=ferm-clos&lci=&str=51&ltnf=1

I know that Z28...proceeds of crime. Emailed a few locals who know the car as well.

ETA: I placed bid on it hours ago. I likely won't be the successful bidder, but if I get it at 16k+ it's a really, really good deal! I know the appraisal value from 6ish years ago ;). I believe another person is offering in the low 20K range, which is still a good deal.

My bid was $16,351. The appraisal was $26,500, ~6 years ago. It's an non-number matching vehicle and not a true Z28 (it's actually a base model). The car is a driver out of the yard. It has a GM a crate motor that was installed ~1k kms before it was confiscated.

• 1 year later...

Archived