• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Toms Car/Truck/Jeep Finds.

TomWood

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was wrong - I applied last night and they processed my account this morning.

The 2006 LJ Rubi was stolen by an online bidder for $7750 ! I was hovering over the bid button at the last minute, but resisted as that would have be over twice my budget LOL - but it wouldn't be the 1st time

There was a 2009 Passat Wagon with 250K - went for $2000&something !!

Stuff was going cheap!

Oh...and the instructions say to bid by putting ur maximum, eBay style. So when the 1st car rolled  through I wanted to test, so I clicked bid expecting a place to add a price, but it instantly put a $200 bid on a POS Cavalier.... luckily someone on the floor won it for $225 LOL.

apart from that, its a pretty sweet, and dangerous, auction site :)

Oh...and the instructions say to bid by putting ur maximum, eBay style. So when the 1st car rolled  through I wanted to test, so I clicked bid expecting a place to add a price, but it instantly put a $200 bid on a POS Cavalier.... luckily someone on the floor won it for $225 LOL.

apart from that, its a pretty sweet, and dangerous, auction site :)

very... :biggrin:

That LJ will probably be hitting Kijiji for 12-15K soon...

Now I have my axle apart and the bathroom is making better progress.....and Tracey advised me to crack-on and fix the X rather than buy another vehicle...my budget will go towards fixing up the Xterra and finishing off the SAS (well buying the parts and starting it at least LOL)

Hopefully that'll be money better spent :)

Archived