• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

TomWood

Toms Car/Truck/Jeep Finds.

Its a sweet looking rig, would bomb around in one of those in a heartbeat, not sure about the price. Clarence would know if its a deal or not (Probably not lol)

Its a sweet looking rig, would bomb around in one of those in a heartbeat, not sure about the price. Clarence would know if its a deal or not (Probably not lol)

I would guess not. Ad says it was appraised at that value but I believe in most cases there is a big difference between an appraised value and what it will/should sell for.

At first glance, I am leaning towards the F250 but the air suspension makes me nervous.... something about the simplicity and ruggedness (if that's a word...) about simple old leave springs just makes me smile!

Also, the winch seems a tad under sized for the truck...

I work with the guy that has this and wow its in some shape. almost showroom.

That is nice , shame to off road thou

Give him a break... He's getting married this weekend :blink: !

Don't you worry, our "Kijiji King" will be back, lol!

• Like 1

You are correct sir, definitely been improperly modified for most peoples taste.

I would be concerned about the method with which the rear became locked. Welded. Based on my experience driving with a rear locker (limited experience...) they don't like to turn well. Would be awful hard on tire when on pavement!

• Like 1

Yes it is, welded is not the best in any means, that one would be more of a trail truck then anything, or you need to replace with proper rear locker.

Locked axles and 35" tires and little axles, you'd be busting axleshafts and front axle u-joints unless you were driving on slippery mud all of the time anyway!

It's definitely a trail only truck!