• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

PS4 Launch date

TomWood

That there is, didnt come across but was just busting balls as well Scott :D, I cant wait fro Gran Turismo 6 in the fall, Diablo 3 for PS3, and I will probably get a PS4. Have a PS, PS2 and PS3 right now. GTA online is gonna be wicked awesome.

Any idea if it will be cross platform? I assume no.

Highly doubt it, unless they all start running the same programming on the games and the online servers, but that just isn't going to happen lol. Eugene, be glad you missed this phase, its why there are a lot of fat people today compared to 20 years ago lol.

We have two PS3s so the wife and I might try playing together.

There is a joke in there somewhere. :ninja:

Yes Scott, there is...the controller vibrates :smiley-music037:

I'm a PlayStation fan. GTA is a cross platform game, previous Gran Turismos are not (6 supposedly will be) . The new GTA & G-T will only be available on the new platforms launched this fall, no legacy system compatibility given the hardware demands.

I'll buy a PS4 in May/June when they drop the price by 25%, as is normal after the honeymoon phase...also more games will be available by then!

I'm gonna wait until someone finds a exploit for either one of the next gen consoles. Had a lot of fun cracking the PS3 with a Ti83 calculator. Then with a ipod nano... :ninja:

Did similar things with the wii and 360. Afterwards they just sit on a shelf collecting dust. Not a huge gamer like I was but its what I do for kicks.

Yes Scott, there is...the controller vibrates :smiley-music037:

I'm a PlayStation fan. GTA is a cross platform game, previous Gran Turismos are not (6 supposedly will be) . The new GTA & G-T will only be available on the new platforms launched this fall, no legacy system compatibility given the hardware demands.

I'll buy a PS4 in May/June when they drop the price by 25%, as is normal after the honeymoon phase...also more games will be available by then!

The game may be cross platform but online play will not be. They have not been able to figure that one out yet as far as I know. Both systems are on their own networks, can't wait for gran turismo, btw gta is grand theft auto.

Nintendo NES !!! Screw these new systems. Nothing beatas old school Mario or duck hunter!

hehe that console is older than you are! Hell, it is the same age as me!

Also, before that there was Colecovision (sp?) with the original Donkey Kong game. No other DK game compared to it.

Archived