• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Guest Roy

Snowman do you guys have a for course for people like myself? Who are new at this kind stuff. Or is it something someone can get in to over time. If ya just take his or her time.

We're not like the jeep club ,their 101 is more set up for the Jam I think grin.gif But most things are a watch and see what you think you can do , and if you don't know about something just ask we've all started some time. cool.gif Most will steer you away from things that might cause damage . The best thing to remember is don't go alone . rolleyes.gifAlso have a cell and contact #'s with you , and last do what you feel comfortable doing not what others say to do . tongue.gif Any questions ask a way wink.gif

I'm not too worried you won't get the hang of it in a hurry Roy. You driven everything else in every other kind of conditions. Just think of it as a bigger 4wheeler and you should be fine. lol

Best advice I can give is don't listen to Guy, Tom, or myself grin.gif

In all seriousness most bad spots have a go around so if your concerned take the easy way until your comfortable with the harder stuff.

I don't know about you 3 WILD ones I'll stay behind you guys. I'll be like my big bro and let the pros show me what to do and where not to go. If Tom ever get his truck done. I told him he should put a set of dual wheels on the back of his truck it would go any where what? But he said that would never happen.

Quote:
I'll stay behind you guys. I'll be like my big bro and let the pros show me what to do and where not to go.
LOL was that the wrong answer. If your behind us your following us in the bad holes then. grin.gif I wouldn't say were pros just dumb enough not to know when to stop.

Archived