• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

SUMMER EVENT (Poker Run) ATTENDENCE

4x4Mckay

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah - leave it in... doing a running tally in the first post anyway so it's not like we are counting by the number of posts in the thread.

It makes it easier to keep track when the thread is clean. I am just going to separate all this off topic derailment to it's own thread. But later... because I am at work... working... sort of... :P!

Ok, so I took a tally of the people who confirmed in this thread that they are going, along with those coming with...

So far I have a count of approx. 45 adults & 6 kids. This total only includes those that have posted to this thread and named in the rig list, along with Tibbo clan.

B)

Note: This total has also been added to the first post, and will be updated when as rig list gets added to.

What adout us

You have posted in the thread, and are included in the tally. I just never added you to the rig list, as you were saying you may not do the trails this year. I can add you to that list too, if you have changed your mind though ;).

My brother, AJ Peters, indicated he will probably hang at the lunch site with me, or who knows he may ride with someone. Despite the 7 AWD / 4WD rigs we own together, we likely aren't taking any. Only a few of them are even suitable, and only one or two running properly. This year I've been attending to family issues and events a lot and I only have one weekend open between now and the event. So I'll probably just go kayaking that free weekend!

It will be our 10th year attending the valley event!

My brother, AJ Peters, indicated he will probably hang at the lunch site with me, or who knows he may ride with someone. Despite the 7 AWD / 4WD rigs we own together, we likely aren't taking any. Only a few of them are even suitable, and only one or two running properly. This year I've been attending to family issues and events a lot and I only have one weekend open between now and the event. So I'll probably just go kayaking that free weekend!

It will be our 10th year attending the valley event!

Is Matt going to bring the TLC up this year with you guys?

Is Matt going to bring the TLC up this year with you guys?

Lol I included the TLC in the list of 7. It sits in my brothers yard. And gets towed by my brotehrs truck and trailer! Matt tows the tent trailer. The TLC was having tranmission issues last year and it hasn't been looked at since. I wanted to do the SOA and take it but we just don't know at the moment.

If I was a betting man, AJ and Matt will take the TLC at the last minute..........

Could still drive forward, would be an interesting move however lol

Be like steering a wet noodle.

Actually is easier than it looks. Just stay behind and push it where you want it to go! That is at low speeds... high speed could be... entertaining? Very brief entertainment at best!

Archived