• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

SUMMER EVENT (Poker Run) ATTENDENCE

4x4Mckay

Me and Annie will be coming up for Saturday trail run and Sunday for sure. Still deciding if we want to come Friday. Driving my F-150 of course.

I understand this club doesn't approve of drinking on the trails, but is Friday night going to be a big party?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I understand this club doesn't approve of drinking on the trails, but is Friday night going to be a big party?

As long as your truck is parked at the campground you can party as much as you want!

As Clarence said Saturday night is typically a show.

As long as your truck is parked at the campground you can party as much as you want!

As Clarence said Saturday night is typically a show.

And may have to include some tequila...... :smiley-shocked019:

• 3 weeks later...

So what time friday are some of you headin up is anyone convoying or everyone just makeing there way there

ya that would be nice but my 4runner wont be ready untill hopfuly late thursday erly friday i was thinking about headin up friday evening .... i dont get paid till thursday and gota buy some rocker garde and paint but im on the home stretch now prithy much down to finshing my body work .... or at least enuff that water will stay out of my truck and not spray in through the wheel well i was hopeing to head out around 5pm or so friday if anyone wants to convoy as i dont know the way

in better news im on vacation all week so i get to make the most out of what little time is left ...ill be at moms all week till this truck is done

ALERT to Scott, Clarence and other organizers. I have a family issue that just came up and it is highly unlikely that I will be attending this weekend. And I had volunteered to cook lunch. I had hoped that my brother AJ and friend Matt would be helping me but I can't speak for them at this time. My brother might be busy with family as well and Matt just buried his mother on Saturday. I was there. Like I said I can't speak for them at this moment but I have my doubts they will make it.

This will be the first time we haven't attended in 10 years. Family comes first. Sorry for having to back out at near-last-minute.

So what time friday are some of you headin up is anyone convoying or everyone just makeing there way there

I will be there by supper time Friday with Olive, my buddy Randy and his dog Sambro:)

ALERT to Scott, Clarence and other organizers. I have a family issue that just came up and it is highly unlikely that I will be attending this weekend. And I had volunteered to cook lunch. I had hoped that my brother AJ and friend Matt would be helping me but I can't speak for them at this time. My brother might be busy with family as well and Matt just buried his mother on Saturday. I was there. Like I said I can't speak for them at this moment but I have my doubts they will make it.

This will be the first time we haven't attended in 10 years. Family comes first. Sorry for having to back out at near-last-minute.

Understandable Eugene, but sorry to hear you will not be able to make it.

Tom and Ron are cooking at the event now, so no worries.

Well, I decided I'm going to stay home Saturday and just come out for mud bogs. I can't pinpoint my 4x4 as I can't recreate the issue. So I'm just going to keep running er till it breaks and doesn't work at all. But I don't want to do that on the trails that are this weekend.

I'm out :(

Execs have know for a bit that my family is having a memorial on Sunday (July 28th) for my uncle who passed June 13th. Also Marie is in Boston again (for work) until the 29th so I have the off-spring & family engagements that I cannot miss.

I'm still paying for the shirt & 2 entry fees as it's all for charity

Archived