• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Pipeline & Snakes &ladders

littlered

:blush: hey pple we ran pipeline to S&L on sunday .....ummmm seems there may be an issue with land owners :smiley-think005: ,.....they put up fence posts as u come down a hill rigtht as u approach Antrum rd.....and also a gate accross the road (wich u can not go around ) there are signs posted stating "private land " etc .... we did find a way around on another old road .. maybe we as a club could contact the land owners see what the dealeio is .... :smiley-gen164:

this was all new construction james /scott......jeff silver over at "accidental impovtu 4x4 club" may have some contact info ...i was having overheating problems all day so i was more involved/concerned with cooling down my truck..shoulda taken a pic of the sign ........"dohh"

• 6 months later...

If someone can pm me a location I can find out the land owners. But I need a GPS coordinate, a GPS track or a Goggle map track or screen capture, something definite, better than '5 miles up such and such road'. Properties can be small and I don't want to look up dozens and dozens and dozens, because there is actually an info charge per property and it is time consuming. Knowing where you enter and exit a property makes the conversation with the owner more efficient, especially if you cross several parcels of the same owner. Etc, etc!

Archived