• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Lucasvill trail

littlered

Ok fellas i heard from a good source that this land now belongs to "Brycon" and is going to be developed starting now ...the end by the old landfill site is now GATED, with no advanced warning and the old piles of landfill are being removed so be wary that there is a pit in there now . So with that being said ,we do still have permission from the owner to use this property for wheeling untill he posts signs otherwise . what i have been told is that this whole parcel of land from lucasville rd to McCabe lake and to the landfill will be a developed subdivision soon. :smiley-sad058:

yes it is ,and we have been using it alot ,...theres a few nice stickky spots back there too ....im not happy :smiley-scared002: ...where is there left to go play close by .???????? gawd dang it ..

• 2 months later...

Dave, this area is owned by Twin Brooks Development Corp., a partnership between Ramar & Armco Dev. I have obtained verbal permission for us to use existing trails in there, as long as we stay out of sensitive areas (wetlands, etc). We will get more official permission by submitting a letter that states we acknowledge we are using this area at our own risk, and they are not responsible for any injury or vehicle damage. I will update this when needed.

B)

Dave, this area is owned by Twin Brooks Development Corp., a partnership between Ramar & Armco Dev. I have obtained verbal permission for us to use existing trails in there, as long as we stay out of sensitive areas (wetlands, etc). We will get more official permission by submitting a letter that states we acknowledge we are using this area at our own risk, and they are not responsible for any injury or vehicle damage. I will update this when needed.

B)

wonder what the trails are like back there (debris wise) for a trail clean up in exchange for permission to use it :)

B)

Is this for now while they are developing? Are they going to be clearing out the trails? There is some fun (simple) stuff back there. I drove through for a Sunday drive last year haha

Archived