• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Muddy Rig Photo Challenge Comments/Chat

Roadtripper

And I didn't say nothing either... I'm playing by the rules, cept I found a loop hole ( no its not setting the date back on your PC, camera etc ) But I wont say HEHEEHEHE Just have to wait for Saturday...

How about you GO WHEELING and take a pic of your rig all MUDDY ;)

There are no loopholes, end of discussion on rules.

Edited topic title.

I make an effort to make and supply a prize for it, YOU make the effort to win by taking up the challenge. Simple, if you want to win ;) .

My phone does not date the pix. What do you suggest?

One way...

Future note for other photos write the date in the mud for proof of date

or...

Write it on something else and display it in the picture...

or...

use your imagination...

The state of your rig also can prove it is this spring too, as some obvious mods done over the last few months (like your front bumper/stinger)

etc.

How about you GO WHEELING and take a pic of your rig all MUDDY ;)

There are no loopholes, end of discussion on rules.

Edited topic title.

I make an effort to make and supply a prize for it, YOU make the effort to win by taking up the challenge. Simple, if you want to win ;) .

Oh I will..........*wink*

• 2 weeks later...

Tyler, I learned a very valuable lesson many years ago when I had a CJ and your pic reminded me of it. Jeeps will go 'Just about' anywhere. :king:

Sorry, I tried to delete this and put it in the comment section, I need Mod help.

Archived