• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Land Use

Guest Eastcoastcam

I think we should have a forum section here in the Member's Forums here on Land Use. If people have information on the goings on regarding crown lands and such it can be posted here. If anyone has been following this on the NSJC site, trouble may be brewing. We should be following these issues here too, to keep our membership informed on this.

this has always been an issue james ......its so bad down the states they closed a few OHV parks .......damn GUBBERMENT.

we should defanatly stay informed ,i tottaly agree with this .

I agree with James, Public forum but only registered board members. This is going to start becoming bigger and bigger of an issue in the years to come, and with an election next year it may be a hot topic.

Got land ...and LOTS of it???

I don't personally, family members do though. My grandmother had damn near 100 acres of land/woods but I can't remember if she sold it or not, I know others who have/had land though. May have to inquire.

guys ...this was steves dream when this club was statred ....he wanted to have an OHV park ....but since things evolved ya know how it is

I guess we share the same dream haha

My grandparents have over 900 acres of land, with all kinds of different terrain (Farm land) up in NB, however its a little far away to be planning on OHV park, but would be an ideal location.

Just saying I would make that drive lol great weekend/long weekend trip I think :)

Archived