• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Hi

Guest jay

Hey, I live in Fall River and always wanted to do something a bit more interesting with my vehicle, so I just aquired a 2002 Nissan Xterra.

I'm currently fixing a few problems on her and hoping to get out and meeting you all.

I've got 0 trail or 4x4 experience, so I'm excited to get stuck in...well not litterally :-)

Alright James, I gave you almost 24 hours for the correction, but now you are being sent to the penalty box for 2 minutes for Blasphemy! Unlike a hEEp, there is only one E in XTERRA

hahahahahhaha, I've been waiting for one of you with an X to point this out.

Alright James, I gave you almost 24 hours for the correction, but now you are being sent to the penalty box for 2 minutes for Blasphemy! Unlike a hEEp, there is only one E in XTERRA

;)

With all you "family" SUV guys coming out, I'm gonna go broke buying "Soccer Mom" stickers to put on all your trucks :P lol!

About a month before Clarence sold the XL-7, I saw a stock silver one at Superstore with the "Soccer Mom" sticker and thought immediatelyvof him :P ! And then it sold :( ... But now I can think of a few Toyotas, a few EXterras ;) , a couple disguised Caravans, and a brick that fit the bill ;) Hehehehehehe.

I bet Brandi & Scott T. would go in on the stickers too, haha :P !

Well if you changed it to "SOCCER DAD" I'd likely place one on my XTERRA (notice the single 'E') only cause my daughter plays soccer...

ETA: There are more stock TJ's in the mall parking lot compared to others so you should be able to ask a local member of the PTA in your area as to the number of balls that can fit!

lol James, I have some "FAIL RATED" stickers to hand out if/when I get a chance to pull you out :P

I'll take one :) . But I also need 2 Hs in Jeep font too ;) !

Sorry for the hijack Spaceace, just a little ninja :ninja: planning, lol. You're safe, unless you get blue letters under your name. :P

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late reply.

Here's my 'new' acquisition which kinda landed on my lap so to speak (acquisition being the operative word, but that's a whole other story!!)

Its totally stock (I think). I put the the rims on which were off a Toyota from good old kijiji as the steels were completed rusted out....got 31's on it

Intentions....don't know yet. Would like a lift, some lights etc but priorities first, I gotta fix up some nice gifts the previous owner forgot to tell me about that I'm working though...noisy transmission lockup, a/c, evap leak, knock sensor...the usual crapola with vehicles this age...no big deal :-)

Despite all that, I love it!

Never owned a Nissan before but I've rebuilt a few mk1 Rabbits in my time and never wheeled, so I'm lookin forward to meeting y'all and to get her out and dirty.

2013-04-09%2013.49.45.jpg

Archived