• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Timing light

Guest Nightpath

Need a timing light but I'm short on cash. Anyone know where they sell for really cheap, or got one I can borrow (close to Greenwood, only need for a couple of hours, will pick up and return promptly).

Have to figure out my damned Eagle engine not starting issue.

I have one that you can have, but I live in Truro. Don't have any vehicles that I can use it on, and not planning to own a older one for many, many years to come. My wife will be in Coldbrook on April 6th. Her and some friends are heading on a Frenchy's run...let me know.

Regardless if you can meet with the wife or not, if you want it, it's yours. Maybe find a local one to borrow in the meantime and we can exchange at a future club meeting; unless you want me to look into shipping via the bus or Canada Post? Might also be able to co-ordinate the travel on NSJC if you can organize it...

I can get it to Halifax on the 29th or the 5th, or to Coldbrook on the 6th.

Had to search the house, but I found it. It's an Innova 3551 model (google it). Haven't used in it more than 9 years, but the last time I used it, it worked fine. I can try to find a way to test it before I send it along, but both of my current vehicles have a single coil pack on top of each plug, so I'll have to reach out to a few friends with actual plug wires to be sure it still works.

Probably still working fine, it's only really a light on a stick ;)

Check how much it'd be to ship via the bus or Canada Post, might be easier if its not too much. I've sent items of similar size, usually around $15.

I have PayPal and all that, let me know :)

Let me know where to be and I'll pick it up. Be a shame if I had to take time off of work, but if I told the boss since we have to work all weekend that a friend needed help for a bit, I bet I could get away with calling it my gym time and dissapear for a hour or 2 ;)

Archived