• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

CLUB RUN: RESCHEDULED April 21, 2013 - Bump 'n Grind

TomWood

Planning to bring Ol'Blue back home this afternoon/evening. Couple small things I'd like to tidy up but as it stands now I'm in. Also have a spare seat Tom, not exactly as comfortable or well appointed as the Libby, but it's a seat!

He'd be content with a milk crate on the back floor ;) You're offering luxury, as your rig will be running :P !!

Hey dave if you got a spare seat I might be persuaded to change your tires for you some time friday or saturdY night

Have you seen me drive? That's the only way to drive! LOL, I may have to retract my statement and bring the Liberty out on Sunday.

Just drive the Bedford Highway to and from work for the rest of the week. All that stop & go will have your clutch worked in in no time :P

I only had less the 150km on my clutch when I ran elershouse and its fine I just stayed in 4low amd shifted as little as possible

Just limit trying to do burnouts for a bit lol...

With the tick and 215000km's on it not sure the engine has enough power to burn those tires :D

Seen that coming.

Yeah, just need to get in it and back on the trails :)

Just don't use the clutch, drive it like a real truck.

That wouldn't be too hard lol, done that before!

Archived