• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

CLUB RUN: RESCHEDULED April 21, 2013 - Bump 'n Grind

TomWood

Sunday April 07: Bump n' Grind

RESCHEDULED - Sunday April 21, 2013: Bump 'n Grind

Meet at the Tim Horton's and Wendy's parking lot for 10am.

[gmap]5 Lakelands Boulevard, Halifax, Nova Scotia[/gmap]

Tow Points required, Skid plates required.

1st Half 2nd Half

Modest Mods Medium Mods

29 -30 " Tires Rock Garden

Tow points front and rear Rocks 6 - 12 "

Skid Plates Diff hits

Experienced Drivers

Make your own choice on coming along, videos of this run along with pictures available here:

http://www.backcountry4x4club.ca/forums/topic/3341-st-patricks-day-bump-and-grind/

Also for refrence..

Last time we went with 5 trucks.

In trail for 11, had alooooot of issues (not normally like that) and fooled around and were out by 6:30. Which is the latest its ever been for people who wonder times.

So far this is going to be my April run. Was waiting for the NSJC run here locally (on the 13th), but I'm going for a surgical procedure that will require a couple bags of frozen veggies to recover on the 12th.

Alright, I know, TMI, but I have nothing to hide...or shoot after it's done :P

So far this is going to be my April run. Was waiting for the NSJC run here locally (on the 13th), but I'm going for a surgical procedure that will require a couple bags of frozen veggies to recover on the 12th.

Alright, I know, TMI, but I have nothing to hide...or shoot after it's done :P

Geez, man!! It's not like your truck is a manual (its not a manual, right? ;) )? When I had it done I got out of the chair and got in the car and drove to Nanaimo BC from Calgary for holidays :p !! Don't let that puss you out of the run!! ;)

Archived