• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Trail locations

Guest oniondip

Well I think I finally understand why no one wanted the exact location of trails posted for the public to see. This used to be one of my favorite little spots to go back and play around, atv'ers and other truck owners would pass thru as well.. Now someone decided the 'mud-ring' was better off as a garbage dump..

If anyone wants to go back and do a cleanup day that'd be great. There is an old car, so scrap metal money, which will probably cover the cost of dump fees for the various garbage.

EDIT: sorry for the sideways photos :S posting from an iPhone has its flaws! :P

post-215-0-63023800-1363945290_thumb.jpg

post-215-0-03333700-1363945329_thumb.jpg

Was that dumped there just recently. This kind of **** happenning is a HUGE reason why there are so many more gates put up blocking access to places we could go years back. The problem with going back there to clean it up, is getting in **** for being there; without contacting the landowner first so they know why we are there, rather thabn being the ones that dumped it.

Within the last few months. Been a while since I was up there last. It's a common trail for people dumping, but normally it's only a small amount. Doesn't make it better, but this was a huge disappointment.. Beer bottles in the mud hole, garbage all around/in it. I was ashamed/embarrassed when I was making a garbage pile neater so I could drive though the mud a few times and atv'ers came through.

And as far as I know it's crown land. Just a small offshoot of a power line trail off a pipeline/fireroad.

Archived