• Welcome, Guest!

Welcome to Backcountry 4x4's online community! Consider creating a free account to take part in our discussions, share photos / videos, and start "web wheeling" with us!

Coffee Night

4x4Mckay

Quick note here, where restaurants are closing their seating areas including Tim Hortons the coffee nights will be postponed until further notice. We will be working on ways to gather and meet though :) 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Province extending the state of emergency until April 19; I've bumped the coffee nights out in the calendar accordingly.

https://novascotia.ca/news/release/?id=20200402001

FYI - Provincial state of emergency can only span two weeks at a time and require extension / renewal to go for another two weeks.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, autumnwalker said:

FYI - Provincial state of emergency can only span two weeks at a time and require extension / renewal to go for another two weeks.

Thanks for the clarification/info.  I didn't know that!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

thanks.

we had an impromptu coffee night last week in a Tims car park because the weather was good and warm.

I'll probably organize more random coffee meet ups once the weather picks up again.....but since we can't sit inside they'll likely be last minute or on different days weather permitting.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ovrlndr said:

we had an impromptu coffee night last week in a Tims car park because the weather was good and warm.

I'll probably organize more random coffee meet ups once the weather picks up again.....but since we can't sit inside they'll likely be last minute or on different days weather permitting.

I saw the random post last Thursday night, but well after it was over, lol.  We were too busy with building our new shed.  But we will be out to coffee soooooon!!!

Thanks for the update!

16 hours ago, autumnwalker said:

ooo - we like shed pics too! What are you building?

10’ x 14’ with 9’ walls. The biggest we could go and stay within the park caveats.  Adding power as well. 🤪. It’s not a garage, but I have access to one of those.